How Can You Transfer Money From Google Pay to Cash App
It is not actually possible to directly transfer money from Google Pay to Cash App. However, there are other ways by which you'll transfer money from Google Pay. But before jumping there to process, first, you'd wish to line up Google pay on your mobile.
Process to Line Up Google Pay
Check out these following steps to line up Google Pay on your mobile:
- If you've not yet downloaded then download the Google Pay app from Google Play or App Store on your Android or iOS device respectively.
- As soon as you are within the app, register yourself alongside your Google account.
- Now launch the Google Pay app and proceed as instructed to find out .
- Now add a payment method on Google Pay. But first, you would like to acknowledge security by activating Screen Lock on the Android device. you'll also like better to use a PIN, pattern, password, fingerprint, or retinae scanning screen locks. The safety feature is equivalent because it's for your smartphone.
- You will be asked to enter your full name, contact details kind of a phone number or email address, and your birth details.
Add Payment Methods on Google Pay
Now before you'll do anything alongside your Google Pay, you would like to first acknowledge a payment method to use it anywhere. You get the selection to feature multiple payment methods on Google Pay. Here are the steps to follow to feature Debit or mastercard on Google Pay:
- Open the Google Pay app then tap on the menu option and choose the Google account you'd wish to use for adding your financial specifications.
- Then click on the “My Cards” then hit on the “+” icon.
- Next, you'd wish to click the “Add a credit or debit card”.
- Now either enter the cardboard board details manually or scan the card together with your phone’s camera to capture it. you'll not send money alongside your Credit cards on iOS devices.
- On the subsequent page, you'll be required to verify your payment method. A verification code is getting sent to your email and phone number .
- Now enter the verification code and authenticate your payment method.
- If any error message pops up like “This Card Can’t be Added”, then the cardboard you're trying to feature might not be acceptable on Google Pay otherwise you may have entered the incorrect card details.
- Either cross-check the cardboard details or use the opposite card.
To Add A Checking Account On Google Pay:
- Scroll right right down to the lowest and click on “Send,” then decide what proportion of money you'd wish to send and whom.
- Click on the “Send” once more .
- Click on the “Change,” just next to the payment method, then select “Add checking account .”
- On the subsequent page, provide your bank account details.
- Then click on Save. It's very easy to verify your account instantly by just signing into your bank account , or by confirming the number of a little deposit, which may take a couple of days.
- Once verified, you're able to use your checking account on Google Pay.
How to Add Cash Card to Google Pay from Cash App
- Click on the Cash Card icon on your Cash App home screen
- Now click on the image of your Cash Card
- Now choose “Add to Google Pay”.
- Then follow the instructions and proceed to the feature .
Add Cash Card to Google Pay
- Open the app Google Pay and click on the “+” to feature the Payment Method.
- Now follow the steps given above to feature Debit Cards on Google Pay.
How to Transfer Money From Google Pay to Cash App?
As mentioned earlier, you'll not transfer money to the Cash App from Google pay directly but you'll first transfer money to the linked bank account then add money to the Cash App. If you have any other questions about Cash App then you can contact the Cash App support Team.